Can you imagine receiving care from a Premier Invisalign Provider?
Are you or a loved one tired of hiding your smile? Perhaps you’re ready to let that sparkle shine – but your teeth are misaligned. Not only do crooked teeth prevent us from showing off our best smile, crooked teeth can be harder to keep clean and are at a greater risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
That’s where Invisalign comes in! Invisalign is the #1 choice for a bracket-free process. If you’re looking for an Invisalign dentist near Levittown, PA, Dr. James Riesenberger is the best and most trusted in the business and will help you decide if Invisalign is right for you.
Invisalign isn’t just for teenagers – it’s also a popular alternative to braces for adults! They can correct almost anything from a mild case of crooked teeth to a pronounced overbite or underbite. They come as a series of clear, plastic, removable trays that fit over your teeth and are custom-made for your teeth. You’ll wear the aligners for about 20-22 hours a day for about 2 weeks before advancing to the next tray. Each aligner moves and adjusts specific teeth little by little.
5 Benefits of Invisalign for Adults
Among the many benefits of Invisalign, the top 5 reasons people choose Invisalign are because:
- They Are Virtually Invisible – No need to flash a metal smile, you can surprise everyone with your ‘braceless’ face!
- They Are Removable – Invisalign can be removed to eat, brush teeth and floss, making for better oral hygiene practices.
- There Are No Dietary Restrictions – Since it is removable, you don’t have to worry about food restrictions. You can eat anything! Just make sure you remove your aligners before you eat.
- They Are Virtually Painless – Since there are no wires or brackets, you won’t have to worry about getting poked, cut, or scraped.
- They Are Sports Friendly – If you’re active in contact sports, you don’t have to worry about wires and brackets causing any additional damage to your mouth, if you get hit.
Dr. Riesenberger: The Premier Invisalign Dentist Near Levittown PA
Dr. James Riesenberger is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontics, the Pennsylvania Dental Association, and the Montgomery Bucks Dental Society. He attended Temple University School of Dentistry where he was class president for 3 years, graduating 2nd in his class of 110 students. Dr. Riesenberger was a top 100 provider and he is a premier provider of Invisalign. It’s no wonder why he is the most trusted Invisalign dentist near Levittown!
Dr. Riesenberger is not only about credentials. He’s about trust and comfort. It’s important that you feel at home with your Invisalign dentist and that’s exactly why Dr. Riesenberger is the top choice when it comes to looking for Invisalign in Levittown.
If you are not sure or still have questions about Invisalign being right for you, you can contact us a call at 215-968-5471. We are here to help you figure out the best options for your needs. Call us today!